Executive Desk Chair
This high back "Power chair" is such a comfortable desk chair you might find yourself staying late at the office.
- Side desk chair 21 1/2"w x 19 1/2"d x 27"h (SC60)
- Arm desk chair 22"w x 19 1/2"d x 27"h (DC55) (OC50)
- Adjustable arm desk chair 21 1/2"w x 19 1/2"d x 27"h (DCA65)
- Gas lift
- 5 star base
- Available in fabric or leather
- Tilt lock
- Adjustable tension tilt
- Knee tilt for better blood circulation
- Adjustable arms in model DCA65 ONLY
About the Builder:
River Woodworking was founded in the year 2000 using the skills passed down in the Yoder family. They specialize in designing and building a full line of computer and standard roll top and flat top desks along with other fine furniture pieces to complement any home or office interior. Each of the 30 styles crafted in the workshop is made from one-inch solid hardwood in a variety of wood species. Quality construction and a host of extra features have placed River Woodworking at the top of its class.